In response to the COVID-19 impact on our community, we will be carefully adhering to precautions to ensure the health and safety of your family.
Please follow these guidelines:
- If a parent or patient is experiencing fever or cough, the appointment should be rescheduled.
- There is a limit of two families that are allowed in the office at one time. Each family is separated into individual rooms.
It is vital for patients to arrive on time for their appointment. We encourage you to park in the underground parking garage in the building. The cost is $12 versus an possible $80 parking ticket with street parking. Once in the office, re-entry is not allowed due to Covid-19 regulations. Restrooms and baby changing areas are available in the office.
If you arrive early, please wait in your vehicle until your appointment time. Waiting in the hallway is prohibited by the building management. You will be directed into the office by staff member.
If you’re a late arrival, we will do all we can to accommodate you, but patient safety is a priority, and you may be rescheduled.
- For added protection for our newborn patients, only 2 adults per newborn will be allowed in the office. No siblings. No exceptions.
- Please leave strollers and hand car seats in your vehicle and transport your infant in your arms. This is especially recommended after circumcision for comfort.
- Finally, bring your son’s birth record or birth certificate. For infants, it will be the verification letter from the hospital. If you are not sure, bring the entire hospital folder you were given.