Older Baby Circumcision Preparation
Getting little ones ready for circumcision the right way.
Preparing Your Older Baby For Circumcision
Brotman Physicians Plaza
9808 Venice Blvd., Suite 602 Culver City, CA 90232
T. 310.559.8000 www.gentlecircumcision.com
As a parent, the best way to decrease your anxiety is to BE PREPARED. Here’s what you need to know – and do – before your baby’s circumcision appointment:
- Check-in 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- You may complete the new patient forms prior to coming in.
- Your son can eat prior to the visit-no restrictions
- Upload the Temporary or Original Birth Certificate
- Parents bring your picture ID (must match the baby)
- No siblings No exceptions(Please arrange for childcare)
- Please bring your sons’ insurance card
- Bring infant Tylenol, Motrin and Neosporin Ointment
- Bring diapers, baby wipes, blanket, pacifier, and bottle.
- If you need to reschedule, call our office 72 hrs before
Parking is located underground. (parking entrance is on Delmas Terrace Fee is $12
Finally, remember that your child will be having surgery. Arrange your schedule so you may spend time providing comfort to him throughout the day- Dr. Pittman
Interested? Contact Us
Gentle Circumcision has achieved virtually painless recovery for over 6000 older baby circumcisions using exceptional pain management techniques.