Older Baby Circumcision Preparation
Preparing Your Older Baby For Circumcision
Brotman Physicians Plaza
9808 Venice Blvd., Suite 602 Culver City, CA 90232
T. 310.559.8000 www.gentlecircumcision.com
As a parent, the best way to decrease your anxiety is to BE PREPARED. Here’s what you need to know – and do – before your baby’s circumcision appointment:
- Check-in 15 minutes before your appointment time.
- You may complete the new patient forms prior to coming in.
- Your son can eat prior to the visit-no restrictions
- Upload the Temporary or Original Birth Certificate
- Parents bring your picture ID (must match the baby)
- No siblings No exceptions(Please arrange for childcare)
- Please bring your sons’ insurance card
- Bring infant Tylenol, Motrin and Neosporin Ointment
- Bring diapers, baby wipes, blanket, pacifier, and bottle.
- If you need to reschedule, call our office 72 hrs before
Parking is located underground. (parking entrance is on Delmas Terrace Fee is $12
Finally, remember that your child will be having surgery. Arrange your schedule so you may spend time providing comfort to him throughout the day- Dr. Pittman