A Gentle Approach to Healthy Living
PEDIATRIC AND ADULT CIRCUMCISION
Pediatric and Adult Circumcision located in Culver City, Serving
Southern California / San Francisco / Phoenix / Las Vegas
Teen Circumcision Preparation
Getting teens from all backgrounds ready for circumcision the right way.
Preparing Your Teen For Circumcision Day
Make sure you have directions to our office before visiting:
(allow additional time for traffic)
Brotman Physicians Plaza
9808 Venice Blvd., Suite 602
Culver City, CA 90232
- YOU MUST COMPLETE the attached new patient forms prior to arrival. (THIS IS MANDATORY)
- Your son needs to eat a good meal prior to arrival for his appointment.
- Please bring plenty of water, so that he may hydrate prior, during, and after his procedure.
- Email your son’s original birth certificate which states his full name and the parent’s full name to: Medrecords@gentlecircumcision.com (this is mandatory. If you are in the process of adopting and/or becoming a legal guardian, please get written consent from your caseworker, stating that you have legal authority to have him circumcised.)
- Email your picture ID (must match the name on the birth record to verify you are the parent)
- We do not allow other children in the office during procedures. (Please arrange for childcare)
- Please bring your son’s insurance card. (The doctor will provide you with a prescription that you will fill from our pharmacy)
- If your child has an ongoing medical problem, please bring a medical clearance from your son’s doctor prior to coming in for your appointment. Without a medical clearance, we will have to reschedule your son’s appointment.
- Bring a tablet or smartphone with headphones
- Parents will have a consultation with the doctor before the procedure. However, once the patient is in surgery, only the medical staff will be allowed in the procedure room.
- Parking is located underground. (parking entrance is on Delmas Street. Please be prepared to pay maximum of $12)
If you need to reschedule, please call our office 72 hrs before his scheduled appointment.
If you have any questions, please call our office. Do not respond to this email.
NEW PATIENT FORMS: